Deliver stellar customer service through multiple channels using call and contact center communications software from SAP.
Engage your Customers with Superior Customer Service - through SAP Contact Center
SAP Business Communications Management, is a contact center solution that helps organizations to rapidly reach performance, quality and cost targets, especially in distributed operations.
Easy to consume and tailor to Your needs.
- Ensure greater consistency and quality across multiple contact channels.
- Accelerate adoption of customer service tools among experts by extending contact center functionality to their existing mobile phones and desk phones.
Best practice deployment with SAP ecosystem
- Combine multiple sites into one manageable contact center entity.
- Monetize Your investments through native integration with SAP CRM, ERP and BI.
- Create end-to-end customer service processes.
Efficient to operate and adapt in real-time
- Equip customer facing persons with data and tools that enable them to perform in customer interactions.
- Enable operations management to adjust the customer experience to meet customer demand.
Key Solution Capabilities
SAP BCM includes full voice over IP functionality, allowing companies to leverage existing networking technologies and rapidly deploy their contact center. Existing voice solutions are easily integrated as BCM is based on industry standard protocols for voice over IP communications.
Unified Multi-Channel Contact Routing
SAP BCM’s unified contact routing rules enables companies to provide their customers with a consistent experience across all communication channels.
- Call, Email, Chat, Fax, SMS and Action Item channels
- Wide selections of contact routing mechanisms
- Routes customer contact to best available Contact Center Agent
- Optimizes Contact Center Agent's utilization
Contact Center Queues
- Define rules how queue contacts shall be routed to agents
- Define Script that agents shall use when handling contacts from particular queue
- Define other e.g. monitoring and reporting related settings
Queue Prompts and Schedules
- Load and activate queue prompts on-the-fly (or use default prompts)
- Define and manage queue open /closed schedules on-the-fly
- Play queue prompts according to set schedule
SAP BCM includes voicemail functionality for users as well as for queues, enabling flexible handling of situations when no one is available to take the call. Voicemails can be attached to e-mails for alerting that a voicemail has been received. Custom voicemail greetings ensure the right messaging is delivered to the caller.
SAP BCM enables agents to understand the availability of other users, including agents, queues, or enterprise telephony users. Presence information enables agents to be more productive and avoid unnecessary transfers, while efficiently boosting first contact resolution.
SAP BCM includes two-way synchronization with enterprise presence solutions such as Microsoft Lync expanding the value provided.
Call Recording and Contact History Services
SAP BCM enables organizations to record calls for quality, regulatory or compliance purposes. Recording can be configured with a broad range of scenarios.
Server Side Call Recording
- Designed for professional use
- Calls can be recorded in multiple ways: per queue, per user, per outbound campaign, record all calls, deactivate recording
- Recorded calls are stored to administrator defined location
Client Side Call Recording
- Designed for BCM Users personal call recording needs
- Recorded calls are stored to user defined location
- Recorded calls are not visible in SAP BCM Monitoring and log files
Search and Listen to Recordings
- SAP BCM users access to server side recorded calls are controlled with SAP BCM access control
- Recorded calls can be searched via SAP BCM Online Monitoring UI
- Recorded calls listening takes place in CDT softphone UI
Real Time Contact Center Monitoring
SAP BCM’s Online Monitor application enables companies to monitor their contact center operations in real time, and perform more efficiently by making adjustments on the fly as conditions change.
Identify Customer Service Situations and Bottlenecks in Real Time
- Contact volumes in different services
- Staffing and agent activities /statuses
- Service Alarms based on monitoring user defined configuration
Monitor, Support and Manage Agents and Teams
- Adjust department and teams level operations via Monitoring and/or System Configurator tools
- Examples: queue assignments, skill requirements, service announcements, open /closed schedules, etc.
Follow-up Outbound Campaign Results On-the-fly
- Outbound Campaigns calling volumes
- Outbound call durations
- Outbound Campaigns sales results
- Outbound Agents performance
Keeping Your Finger on the Pulse of Your Contact Center
Create personalized system status bar views
- Create personalized system status bar views to quickly change monitoring perspective
- Example: create separate calls, emails and chat channels related system status bar views
Define alarm threshold levels
- Define appropriate alarm threshold levels per queue
- Number of contacts in queue, longest waiting time and number of logged in agents in queue
Receive notification once set alarm threshold is exceeded
- Queue alarm view pop-up automatically once set alarm threshold level is exceeded
- Helps to notify bottlenecks immediately
- Take corrective actions on-the-fly
Reporting and Analysis Tools - Analyze – Identify – Adjust – Measure
SAP BCM provides comprehensive insights into contact center operations, allowing companies to analyze, identify, adjust, and measure their interactions with customers and agent productivity.
Understand your customer behavior
- Know how, when and why your customers are contacting you
- Use contact volume reports to analyze seasonal patterns in customer contacts and channels
Analyze your productivity
- Agent reports enables you to analyze your contact handling performance
- See how you are meeting your service level targets
- Know who are your top performers
Reporting data conveniently available in tools you like
- On your workstation thru your browser
- On your iPad using SAP Business Objects Exporer
- Combined with your other business data e.g. SAP BI
CDT Supervisor Tool - Coach and Support your Contact Center Agents